- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Corporate Responsibility
- Investor Relations Home
- Event & Presentations
- Financial Reporting
- Corporate Governance
- Stock Information
- Investor Resources
- Creating Opportunities for Youth in Hospitality
Creating Opportunities for Youth in Hospitality
Careers at Hilton Worldwide
From the desks of our award-winning hotels to event planning in exotic locations, there may be a hotel job for you. If you’re more at home behind the scenes, consider a finance job in our corporate offices. With opportunities around the world, rich experiences await you. We’re always on the lookout for executives, management, hotel operations, call center/reservationists, and students and graduates interested in a career in the hospitality industry. From McLean, Virginia and Dallas, Texas to Tokyo, Japan and Shanghai, China, the Hilton Worldwide team has an opportunity for you.
Our team members are changing the world one stay at a time. They’re engaged and recognized in many ways for showcasing their talents. Work with us and you’ll have more than just a job. You’ll have a challenging and rewarding career in the hospitality industry. You’ll find yourself part of an inspiring and stimulating culture that embraces new thinking. Join us for the hospitality career of a lifetime.
We believe that real world experiences and taking on a special project are great ways to learn and grow. On-the-job career development is supported in many ways including job skill checklists, simulations, e-learning, and job shadowing. Numerous opportunities await team members who want to assist with hotel openings, system upgrades, and brand and corporate projects.
Hilton Worldwide University is comprised of five colleges offering over 2,500 learning programs for team members. These programs are delivered in a variety of ways, including e-learning, webinars, eBooks and articles, classroom training, on-the-job experiences, social learning, iPads, and apps. Each college has a Learning Council and an Executive Sponsor. Together, they act as an advisory group across Hilton Worldwide to provide feedback and guidance on each college’s curriculum. Our courses include general programs for all team members and tailored programs for specific areas and needs.
Search Hilton Worldwide News...
7930 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, Virginia 22102
Phone: +1 703 883 5381
- Hilton Hotels The stylish, forward-thinking global leader in hospitality.
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Offers unforgettable experiences at iconic destinations around the world.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts Offers smart luxury travelers inspiring connections and intuitive service in a world of style.
- Canopy by Hilton Energizing neighborhood hotels that create a positive stay with simple pleasures, thoughtful extras and nice surprises.
- Curio – A Collection by Hilton A collection of unique hotels, each with its own history and character in cities across the globe.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. Providing true upscale comfort to today’s business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Relaxed, upscale environment with all-suite locations in the U.S., Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Offers the amenities and services that allow guests to discover and connect while on the road.
- Hampton Hotels Quality experience, great value and friendly service in its signature Hamptonality style.
- TRU by Hilton A revolutionary new brand that is simplified, spirited and grounded in value for guests with a zest for life and a desire for human connection.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton For guests seeking home-like accommodations when traveling for an extended stay.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Comfy, stylish and packed with perks for the value conscious, extended stay traveler.
- Hilton Grand Vacations High-quality vacation ownership resorts in celebrated destinations.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide The award-winning guest loyalty program that honors members with travel experiences worth sharing.