- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Creating Opportunities for Youth in Hospitality
Creating Opportunities for Youth in Hospitality
Global Youth Wellbeing IndexInaugural index of young people's wellbeing around the world
Download the ReportCreating Opportunities for Youth In Hospitality
Watch the VideoPreventing a “Lost Generation”
Learn and ShareInfographic on Hospitality and Youth Opportunity
The launch of the Global Youth Wellbeing Index with welcoming remarks by John J. Hamre.
Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) has today launched Careers@Hilton Live: Youth in Hospitality Month, its largest ever global career event showcasing the many opportunities available to young people in the hospitality industry. Throughout the month of May, Hilton Worldwide hotels and corporate offices around the globe will host more than 600 events in 54 countries and territories to promote the exciting hospitality careers for today’s young people.
At 19, with neither a degree nor a diploma, Brendan Toomey decided he wanted to work in hospitality management. Today he is the Vice President, Human Resources, Asia Pacific, Hilton Worldwide, part of an industry that plans on creating 73 Million new jobs by 2022. Listen to his views and hear from Hilton’s initiative to impact at least one million young people in the next five years.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Curio – A Collection by Hilton Individuality. It's what unifies the hotels in Curio – A Collection by Hilton™. These hotels exude authenticity. They capture you. Each with a distinct character and a personality you can't duplicate.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.