- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Corporate Responsibility
- Investor Relations Home
- Event & Presentations
- Financial Reporting
- Corporate Governance
- Stock Information
- Investor Resources
- Creating Opportunities for Youth in Hospitality
Creating Opportunities for Youth in Hospitality
Hilton Worldwide and the International Youth Foundation Issue Industry-Wide Call to Action to Help Prevent a “Lost Generation”
Davos-Klosters, Switzerland – January 22, 2013 — At a time when more than 75 million young people can’t find jobs, and countless more are underemployed, investing in opportunities for youth is not only a critical development issue but also a growth strategy for businesses around the world. In response to this challenge, Hilton Worldwide today announced at the World Economic Forum a commissioned white paper from the International Youth Foundation (IYF) that highlights solutions to youth joblessness that the global hospitality sector is uniquely positioned to provide. The company also announced the launch of Bright Blue Futures, a global commitment to youth development around the world led by its flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand.
The white paper, Creating Opportunities for Youth in Hospitality, spotlights the economic and social struggles facing the world’s youth and the key issues that need to be addressed to solve those challenges. Leveraging insights gained through its partnership with Hilton Worldwide, IYF also presents the hospitality industry with a roadmap for action that focuses on creating career pathways for this emerging workforce while also meeting critical industry-wide hiring needs.
HD Broll to View/Download
Hilton Worldwide Logos & Property Exteriors
Hilton Worldwide Team Members
Job Skills Development
Hilton Worldwide Partners & Team Member Interviews
Search Hilton Worldwide News...
7930 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, Virginia 22102
Phone: +1 703 883 5381
- Hilton Hotels The stylish, forward-thinking global leader in hospitality.
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Offers unforgettable experiences at iconic destinations around the world.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts Offers smart luxury travelers inspiring connections and intuitive service in a world of style.
- Canopy by Hilton Energizing neighborhood hotels that create a positive stay with simple pleasures, thoughtful extras and nice surprises.
- Curio – A Collection by Hilton A collection of unique hotels, each with its own history and character in cities across the globe.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. Providing true upscale comfort to today’s business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Relaxed, upscale environment with all-suite locations in the U.S., Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Offers the amenities and services that allow guests to discover and connect while on the road.
- Hampton Hotels Quality experience, great value and friendly service in its signature Hamptonality style.
- TRU by Hilton A revolutionary new brand that is simplified, spirited and grounded in value for guests with a zest for life and a desire for human connection.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton For guests seeking home-like accommodations when traveling for an extended stay.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Comfy, stylish and packed with perks for the value conscious, extended stay traveler.
- Hilton Grand Vacations High-quality vacation ownership resorts in celebrated destinations.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide The award-winning guest loyalty program that honors members with travel experiences worth sharing.