- About Hilton Worldwide
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Contact Us
- Middle East/Africa News
Middle East/Africa News
Hilton Worldwide has partnered with the International Youth Foundation (IYF) and the King Khalid Foundation, to announce the official launch of the Passport to Success initiative for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). The programme is aimed at engaging and developing Saudi youth for future careers.
Hilton Worldwide has partnered with the International Youth Foundation (IYF) and the King Khalid Foundation, to announcethe official launch of the Passport to Success® initiative for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ("KSA"). The programmeis aimed at engaging and developing Saudi youth for future careers.
Hilton Worldwide today announced the official opening of the first DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in South Africa - the 183-room DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Town - Upper Eastside. Owned and operated by Upper Eastside Hotel (Pty) Ltd under a franchise license agreement, the newly renovated, upscale full-service property is located in Cape Town's upcoming district of Woodstock, a dynamic area which is home to an abundance of fashionable art galleries, boutiques, music bars and trendy restaurants. The hotel becomes the fifth Hilton Worldwide property in South Africa and the third DoubleTree by Hilton in Africa.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the most recognised hospitality brand in the Middle East, today announced the opening of the 158-room Hilton Alexandria Corniche following a major refurbishment programme. The hotel represents the 19th upscale property in Egypt for Hilton Worldwide and its second in the city of Alexandria.
Hilton Worldwide is adding to its programme of growth in Egypt following a major joint announcement today with prominent investor, Saudi Egyptian Real Estate Development, to introduce the company's sixth property to Cairo.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home�.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.