- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Homewood Suites by Hilton News
Homewood Suites by Hilton News
Hilton Worldwide President and CEO Christopher J. Nassetta Keynotes Hunter Hotel Conference in Atlanta
Hilton Worldwide today announced that President & CEO Christopher J. Nassetta will deliver the keynote address at the Hunter Hotel Investment Conference on March 27, via a conversation-style interview with Teague Hunter, President of Hunter Hotel Advisors. Mr. Nassetta plans to share his insights on the hospitality industry, as well as discuss Hilton Worldwide's transformation over the past seven years.
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Hilton Worldwide's international brand of upscale, all-suite, extended stay hotels announced its top performing properties in 2013, including Connie Award Winner Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas/Allen, TX. Over 100 awards were presented to hotels and team members from the brand's portfolio of more than 300 hotels in the U.S., Canada and Mexico during an awards dinner held in Orlando, FL.
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Hilton Worldwide's international brand of upscale, all-suite, extended stay hotels has been recognized as a 2014 Customer Champion – one of 50 brands to have earned this honor this year.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lexington, owned and operated by Wellington E LLC, announced today that Karen Bowman has been appointed director of sales of the Homewood Suites by Hilton hotel located at 249 Ruccio Way.
First Homewood Suites by Hilton Franchise Debuts New ‘Take Flight’ Design; Enhances Stay Experience for Extended Stay Travelers
Homewood Suites by Hilton, the international Hilton Worldwide brand of upscale, all-suite, extended-stay hotels, today announced its first franchised property has completed the brand’s new Take Flight design update. Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-South completed a three-month
Hilton Worldwide today announced the opening of its newest hotel, the dual-branded Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City-Bricktown and Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-Bricktown. The opening reinforces Hilton Worldwide's commitment to the dual brand sector, marking the company's
Baby boomers have rekindled their love affair with the American road trip according to a recent survey of more than 12,000 members of the AARP conducted by Homewood Suites by Hilton, Hilton Worldwide’s international brand of upscale, all-suite, extended-stay hotels.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.