- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Financial News
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. ("Hilton," "Hilton Worldwide" or the "Company") (NYSE: HLT) today reported its fourth quarter and full year 2013 results.
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (NYSE: HLT) will report fourth quarter and full year 2013 financial results prior to the stock market open on Thursday, February 27, 2014, followed by a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Christopher J. Nassetta, Hilton Worldwide’s president and chief executive officer, and Kevin Jacobs, Hilton Worldwide’s executive vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss the company’s performance and lead a brief question-and-answer session.
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (“Hilton Worldwide”) announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 117,640,624 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $20.00 per share. Hilton Worldwide is offering 64,102,564 of such shares and a selling stockholder is offering 53,538,060 of such shares.
Hilton Worldwide today announced that it has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a proposed initial public offering of its common stock. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.