- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Community Programs/Philanthropy News
Community Programs/Philanthropy News
In honor of Hilton Worldwide’s second annual Global Week of Service, the Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown has committed to keep giving throughout the year to others in need.
Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Worldwide’s award-winning brand of upscale, yet affordable hotels, and Feeding America, the nation's leading domestic hunger-relief charity, today launched Breakfast with Heart. Beginning November 1, 2013 and running through March 31, 2014, guests who book the “Breakfast with Heart” room rate* will receive breakfast and support Hilton Garden Inn’s efforts to provide meals to families in need.
More than 30 Hilton Garden Inn team members came together on Saturday, April 20 in Staten Island to repair damage caused by Hurricane Sandy. As a part of Hilton Garden Inn’s You Can Count on Us community relations program and to recognize the six-month marker since the storm
The Hilton Garden Inn Myrtle Beach/Coastal Grand Mall, which is part of the award-winning brand of upscale, yet affordable hotels, will host a Community Gathering for the people of Windsor Green on April 11, 2013 to allow the community of Windsor Green to come together again as neighbors and friends.
HGI Brand Performance Support Director Sean Collard joined volunteers from four area Hilton Garden Inns in the Northeast (HGI Norwalk, CT; HGI Bridgewater, NJ; HGI Riverhead, NY; and the HGI Westhampton/Mount Holly, NJ) at the Hilton Garden Inn Staten Island to assemble 1,000 relief kits for those affected by disasters.
Thirty-five team members from Charlotte HGIs worked with the Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina to sort and organize food, including canned and dry goods. The food bank serves 14 counties in North Carolina and 5 counties in South Carolina.
Hilton Garden Inn, the award-winning brand of upscale, yet affordable, hotels, and Feeding America, the nation's leading domestic hunger-relief organization, today announced the launch of Holidays with Heart, a seven-week long holiday campaign to help fight hunger in America. From November 18, 2012 through January 6, 2013, guests who book the Holidays with Heart room rate* will receive complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and Hilton Garden Inn will make a donation to Feeding America that will help provide 400,000 meals to families that need it most.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Curio – A Collection by Hilton Individuality. It's what unifies the hotels in Curio – A Collection by Hilton™. These hotels exude authenticity. They capture you. Each with a distinct character and a personality you can't duplicate.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.