- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Hilton Garden Inn News
Hilton Garden Inn News
Hilton Worldwide today announced that two of its brands, Hilton Garden Inn and Homewood Suites by Hilton, received the highest ranking in the 18th annual J.D. Power 2014 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index StudySM in the upscale and upper extended stay segments, respectively. This marks the 11th award for Homewood Suites and the 10th for Hilton Garden Inn since J.D. Power began its hotels study.
Hilton Garden Inn St. Charles has been selected as a Bronze level GreenLeader for the TripAdvisor® GreenLeaders™ program, which helps travelers plan greener trips by identifying environmentally-friendly accommodations across the United States.
Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/White Marsh and MCR Development, LLC, today announced the completion of renovations. The hotel, located at 5015 Campbell Blvd., Baltimore, Md., now features elements of Project Grow, a major brand revitalization initiative that includes upgrades to the property’s communal space including the lobby and the guest reception area.
Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Worldwide’s award-winning brand of upscale yet affordable hotels, announced the opening of the Hilton Garden Inn New York/Manhattan-Midtown East, representing an addition to the brand’s growing portfolio of more than 570 hotels worldwide.
Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Worldwide’s award-winning brand of upscale yet affordable hotels, announced the opening of the 238-room Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/Georgetown Area, representing an addition to the brand’s growing portfolio of more than 580 hotels worldwide. The new Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/Georgetown Area is managed by OTO Development, LLC.
Hilton Garden Inn today announced the opening of its first hotel in Kazakhstan, which is also the debut for Hilton Worldwide in the country. The 248-guestroom Hilton Garden Inn Astana, is part of the award winning brand of upscale, yet affordable hotels offering quality services and amenities for smart, value-conscious business and savvy, leisure travelers.
Travellers to Latvia will soon be able to experience award winning Hilton Garden Inn hospitality as Hilton Worldwide announced its intention to launch the mid-market brand in the country’s capital city of Riga.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Curio – A Collection by Hilton Individuality. It's what unifies the hotels in Curio – A Collection by Hilton™. These hotels exude authenticity. They capture you. Each with a distinct character and a personality you can't duplicate.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.