- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- HGI in the News
HGI in the News
Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi has been named one of India’s top 100 business hotels by the CondeNast Traveler. Congratulations to the HGI New Delhi team for your hard work and exceptional hospitality!
An Aberdeen hotel has been voted the fourth best in the world. Aberdeen’s Hilton Garden Inn was dubbed one of the top-rated holiday destinations on the planet, according to a survey of Expedia customer reviews.
Hilton Garden Inn was featured in the June 2012 issue of Shop Smart Magazine. Shop Smart surveyed more than 22,000 subscribers about their stays at hotels and motels. Hilton Garden Inn was among the best for upkeep and cleanliness. Congratulations to all of our Hilton Garden Inn hotels for their continued efforts to making HGI the best it can be! It’s great to know our guests can count on us!
Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport received three awards from the American Hotel & Lodging Association. The hotel was awarded Guest Relations Property of the Year, and the Outstanding Lodging Employee of the Year for the medium-sized property division. The hotel's General Manager Tommy Beyer was awarded the Steven Porter the Emerging Hospitality Leader of the Year.
Digital Journal: Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport Hotel (North) Awarded 2012 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport Hotel (North) was recently awarded the 2012 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor in recognition of consistently receiving the highest praises from travelers.
Hilton Worldwide Inc., seeking to expand the ranks of its investment partners, is finding surprising interest from one group in particular: former professional athletes. Hilton, like many large hotel operators, doesn't own most of the hotels that carry its brand name. Instead, Hilton manages the properties, which are owned by investors, and expands its hotel offerings by encouraging investors to build new properties or convert existing hotels to the Hilton brand.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.