- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Hilton Worldwide News
Hilton Worldwide News
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. ("Hilton," "Hilton Worldwide" or the "Company") (NYSE: HLT) today reported its fourth quarter and full year 2013 results.
Hilton Worldwide to Ban Shark Fin in all Owned and Managed Properties across Asia Pacific by April 1, 2014
Hilton Worldwide today announced that it will cease serving shark fin and stop accepting new orders for shark fin dishes by April 1, 2014. The ban covers all restaurants and F&B facilities operated by its 96 owned and managed properties across Asia Pacific.
Choosing a wedding gift for engaged and newlywed couples just got easier and more meaningful, thanks to the new Hilton Honeymoon Registry. The online registry allows the opportunity to gift memorable experiences and accommodation upgrades throughout a couple’s honeymoon hotel stay. From a romantic dinner or a couple’s massage in Maui, to snorkeling in Barbados or cocktails in Versailles, France, experiences gifted through the Hilton Honeymoon Registry will leave a lasting impression and memories that will last a lifetime.
Hilton Worldwide is now accepting applications for its second annual Teacher Treks Grant Competition. The program, developed last year in partnership with the Institute of International Education (IIE), will fund15 K-12 teachers to travel, enrich their curriculum and foster greater understanding between the U.S. and other countries. This year’s program has two unique tracks for travel in the summer of 2014: the Travel Grant and the Teach Abroad Grant.
Today at the 2014 World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting, Hilton Worldwide announced a global commitment that aims to impact at least one million young people by 2019 by helping them to reach their full potential.
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (NYSE: HLT) will report fourth quarter and full year 2013 financial results prior to the stock market open on Thursday, February 27, 2014, followed by a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Christopher J. Nassetta, Hilton Worldwide’s president and chief executive officer, and Kevin Jacobs, Hilton Worldwide’s executive vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss the company’s performance and lead a brief question-and-answer session.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.