- About Hilton Worldwide
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Contact Us
- Hilton Worldwide News
Hilton Worldwide News
Jurys Inn Hotel Group (“the Group” or “Jurys Inn”) and Hilton Worldwide, today announce that they have signed a franchise agreement for three Jurys Inn properties, all of which will join the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of hotels.
A new national Hilton Worldwide survey of more than 600 U.S. meeting planners reinforces the need for small meeting solutions with nearly a third of business professionals spending an average of two or more hours booking hotel meeting space for an offsite meeting. Launching today, Meetings Simplified offers groups of 25 attendees or less ease of use, convenience and per-person pricing at more than 1,800 properties in the U.S.
In response to Super Typhoon Haiyan that devastated the central islands of the Philippines, Hilton Worldwide has set up a disaster relief matching program for Team Members and Hilton HHonors members to support recovery efforts. Funds donated will support the ongoing provision of immediate relief, including emergency shelter, healthcare, water, sanitation and tracing and restoring family links, and also towards eventual recovery support to the affected population.
Hilton Worldwide Signs Strategic Partnership Agreement with Christ University’s Department of Hotel Management to Groom India’s Hospitality Talent
Hilton Worldwide and Christ University’s Department of Hotel Management, have signed an agreement to cultivate talent for the country’s rapidly growing hospitality industry. Under the Hilton Class programme, Hilton Worldwide will offer students from Christ University rigorous on-the-job practical training and a theoretical curriculum designed to equip them for successful careers in hospitality.
Hilton Worldwide celebrated the company’s annual volunteer campaign completing more than 2,400 volunteer projects in over 700 cities in 72 countries throughout the month of October. Now in its second year, Global Week of Service is Hilton Worldwide’s largest annual volunteer service event which recognizes the company’s service and volunteer culture and strengthens the communities Hilton Worldwide serves.
The hotels, tour operators, and cruise lines that are transforming the world through travel.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home�.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.