- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Food & Beverage News
Food & Beverage News
Watch for hotels in 2013 to increasingly cater to guests' every whim when it comes to eating. In an age when time-pressed, health-conscious travelers are used to customizing their options at coffee shops and casual eateries, hotels are tweaking the type of food they prepare and where they serve it.
After an intense and lively competition, the winners of the prestigious Hilton Worldwide Middle East & Africa (MEA) F&B Masters were honoured at a glittering finalist event at Hilton Abu Dhabi, UAE. The competition included two prestigious awards; F&B Team of the Year and Mixologist of the Year.
Casual dining is on the rise. According to a recent Mintel survey, sales at quick service restaurants have increased to nearly $30 billion in the past five years. In response, Hilton Worldwide has reinvented the dining model at Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton and Embassy Suites brands and is introducing three new casual concepts -- Herb n’ Kitchen, Made Market and Brickstones Grill – to debut in the U.S. in early 2013.
Hilton London Canary Wharf is delighted to announce the launch of the new pre-concert menu at Cinnamon. Located just one tube stop away from The O2, in West India Docks, Cinnamon at Hilton London Canary Wharf is perfectly situated for a pre-concert dinner.
With the opening of Conrad Macao on 11 April, the hotel brings a plethora of new dining experiences at Sands Cotai Central. Conrad's world of contemporary style, connection and intuitive service provides the perfect backdrop to savour a diverse selection of culinary delights while enjoying the luxury of being yourself.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Curio – A Collection by Hilton Individuality. It's what unifies the hotels in Curio – A Collection by Hilton™. These hotels exude authenticity. They capture you. Each with a distinct character and a personality you can't duplicate.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.