- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Sustainability News
Hilton Worldwide today announced that it has extended its global soap recycling initiative to all 10 of its Japan hotels. The program supports the company's commitment to diverting waste from landfills through reuse, recycling and donations via its global RePurpose program, and enables Hilton Worldwide to make a significant contribution toward combating hygiene-related diseases in underprivileged communities in Asia.
Hilton Worldwide Announces Commitment to Repurpose Waste Across 90 Countries at Ninth Annual Clinton Global Initiative Meeting
Hilton Worldwide, in partnership with Feeding America, The Global FoodBanking Network, Global Soap Project, Good360, DH Hospitality Group, Serta, and Waste Management Sustainability Services, announced its commitment to reducing waste across the organization’s portfolio of more than 4,000 hotels in 90 countries.
The University of Virginia School of Architecture Awarded Multi-Year Grant from Hilton Worldwide for Global Sustainability Program
The University of Virginia’s School of Architecture has been awarded an $80,000 grant by leading global hospitality company Hilton Worldwide to support its Minor in Global Sustainability, including the Global Sustainability course taught by Phoebe Crisman, associate dean for research and associate professor of architecture. Hilton Worldwide is currently the first and only corporate philanthropic partner with the School of Architecture’s “Global Sustainability” program.
New Center for Sustainable Procurement Research Outlines Key Insights for Purchasers at Global Companies
—BSR and Hilton Worldwide released a new report today highlighting year-one findings from the Center for Sustainable Procurement (CSP), an initiative launched in May 2012 to help global business procurement managers integrate sustainability into their purchasing decisions. The research is the first published work of the CSP and draws lessons from three yearlong pilot projects with AT&T, Best Buy, and Dell, as well as from Hilton Worldwide’s work integrating sustainability criteria for product procurement into its proprietary LightStay™ performance-management system.
More than 75% of U.S. hotels have towel and linen reuse programs, according to an industry survey.
Hilton Worldwide and Sundance Institute announced today the winning documentaries of the second annual Hilton Worldwide LightStay Sustainability Award program. Selected by the Institute’s Documentary Film Program and Fund with Hilton Worldwide, the feature film Revolutionary Optimists will receive $22,500, as will the in-process category winner, Hungry; Studio H will receive $15,000 for honorable mention; and the short film Jungle Fish will receive $5,000.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Curio – A Collection by Hilton Individuality. It's what unifies the hotels in Curio – A Collection by Hilton™. These hotels exude authenticity. They capture you. Each with a distinct character and a personality you can't duplicate.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.