- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Product Innovation News
Product Innovation News
Conrad Hotels & Resorts Introduces Luxury Segment’s First Comprehensive Pre Check-In Feature through its Conrad Concierge App
Conrad Hotels & Resorts introduces the luxury hospitality segment's first comprehensive pre check-in feature to its award-winning travel mobile application, Conrad Concierge. All guests at each of the Conrad brand's 24 hotels worldwide can now find greater customization and convenience at the touch of a button - from selecting pre-arrival amenities to ordering in room dining and enjoying mobile check-out. Since Conrad introduced the platform with check out and amenity pre-selection functionality in November 2012, the app has been downloaded more than 100,000 times.
It’s been nearly 40 years since name-brand shampoos were first introduced as in-room amenities at hotels and roughly a decade since hotels began carrying more specialized and high-end bath and body brands.* Today, Conrad Hotels & Resorts revealed the latest evolution of hotel bath amenities, and yet another way to customize your luxury hotel experience, by offering a selection of three distinct bath amenities – Aromatherapy Associates, Shanghai Tang and Tara Smith Vegan Hair Care – to all guests staying at its 20 properties around the globe.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide, today launched Hilton Design Studio (HDS), a new cutting-edge online tool that transforms the way in which owners, developers and design firms implement the brand's forward-thinking design narrative.
Recognizing the opportunity for partnership and the need to focus more on its core hotel businesses, Hilton Worldwide created the Innovation Collaborative, working with top global technology companies. Hilton Worldwide CIO Robert Webb says that under the program, Hilton’s IT partners have implemented systems development best practices, leveraged extensive R&D efforts and delivered next-generation technology solutions.
Let’s circle back later. Is that plan fully baked? This team has great synergy! Hilton Garden Inn today launched BizWords, a new interactive iPhone/iPad app, to help business travelers decode and navigate the business speak that has become so common in the workplace. The free app will also serve as a professional social network and a practical tool for on-the-go business travelers.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.