- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Awards/Recognition News
Hilton Worldwide today announced that two of its brands, Hilton Garden Inn and Homewood Suites by Hilton, received the highest ranking in the 18th annual J.D. Power 2014 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index StudySM in the upscale and upper extended stay segments, respectively. This marks the 11th award for Homewood Suites and the 10th for Hilton Garden Inn since J.D. Power began its hotels study.
Hilton Worldwide today announced honors for its top annual development awards in the Americas. Awards are presented in five categories across the company’s portfolio of hotels, including: Developer of the Year, Best Conversion, Deal of the Year, Outstanding Achievement and Lifetime Achievement. Recipients are awarded based on criteria ranging from total number and quality of hotels developed to impact on community and fastest construction time.
Hilton Worldwide today was named a Gold winner in the customer analytics category of the 2014 Gartner and 1to1 Media CRM Excellence Awards. Hilton is recognized for its Satisfaction and Loyalty Tracking (SALT) analytics program that enables the global hospitality company to collect and analyze customer feedback to create data-validated best practices that are tested and implemented across the company to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The Empire State Pride Agenda, New York's lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) advocacy organization, today announced honorees for the 11th annual Equality@Work Awards.
Hilton Worldwide today announced that 11 of its Team Members have received the 2013 CEO Light & Warmth Award, the company's highest honor. This award was established to recognize exceptional Team Members who embody Hilton Worldwide's Values of Hospitality, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, Ownership and Now.
Today, Hilton Worldwide announced that its extended stay brand Homewood Suites by Hilton received the highest ranking in the J.D. Power 2013 North America Hotel
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Curio – A Collection by Hilton Individuality. It's what unifies the hotels in Curio – A Collection by Hilton™. These hotels exude authenticity. They capture you. Each with a distinct character and a personality you can't duplicate.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.