- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Corporate Homepage News
Corporate Homepage News
Hilton Worldwide today announced the launch of Curio – A Collection by Hilton, including plans for the first hotels to join the new brand.
Hilton Worldwide Significantly Exceeds First Quarter 2014 EPS and Adjusted EBITDA Expectations; Raises Full Year Outlook
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. ("Hilton," "Hilton Worldwide" or the "Company") (NYSE: HLT) today reported its first quarter 2014 results and raised its full year 2014 outlook.
Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) has today launched Careers@Hilton Live: Youth in Hospitality Month, its largest ever global career event showcasing the many opportunities available to young people in the hospitality industry. Throughout the month of May, Hilton Worldwide hotels and corporate offices around the globe will host more than 600 events in 54 countries and territories to promote the exciting hospitality careers for today’s young people.
Today the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) and International Youth Foundation (IYF), with support from Hilton Worldwide, released a groundbreaking tool, The Global Youth Wellbeing Index, that examines the quality of life for youth in 30 countries. The Index assesses youth wellbeing across six interconnected areas: citizen participation, economic opportunity, education, health, information & communications technology and safety and security.
Hilton Worldwide today announced that 11 of its Team Members have received the 2013 CEO Light & Warmth Award, the company's highest honor. This award was established to recognize exceptional Team Members who embody Hilton Worldwide's Values of Hospitality, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, Ownership and Now.
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. ("Hilton," "Hilton Worldwide" or the "Company") (NYSE: HLT) today reported its fourth quarter and full year 2013 results.
Today at the 2014 World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting, Hilton Worldwide announced a global commitment that aims to impact at least one million young people by 2019 by helping them to reach their full potential.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Curio – A Collection by Hilton Individuality. It's what unifies the hotels in Curio – A Collection by Hilton™. These hotels exude authenticity. They capture you. Each with a distinct character and a personality you can't duplicate.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.