- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts News
Hilton Hotels & Resorts News
Miami Beach's newest Hilton Hotels & Resorts property, Hilton Cabana Miami Beach will proudly debut in the heart of Miami Beach in Summer 2014. Located at 6261 Collins Avenue at 62nd Street, this contemporary, full-service hotel will feature 231 all-new guest rooms and is set within the quickly emerging sub-market known as "Millionaire's Row," that is filled with restaurants, nightlife, entertainment and shopping. This brand new, oceanfront hotel is located only minutes from South Beach, Bal Harbour, Lincoln Road, Ocean Drive, Aventura Mall, the Design District and South Florida's best attractions, while just 13 miles north of Miami International Airport and 19 miles south of Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport. The Port of Miami and the Miami Convention Center are also nearby.
Hilton Worldwide today announced that Hilton Okinawa Chatan Resort will open on Wednesday, July 2, 2014. Managed by Hilton Worldwide and owned by Orix Real Estate Corporation, the nine-story Hilton Okinawa Chatan Resort will be the 11th Hilton Worldwide property in Japan.
Hilton Worldwide today announced the signing of management agreements with Eden Group Company Limited for five Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties in Myanmar.
Hilton Worldwide today announced plans with prominent Qatar investors Al-Rayyan Hospitality to develop a magnificent new Hilton Hotels & Resorts property at Salwa Beach in Qatar. The development, the largest of its kind in the Middle East and a first for Qatar, will claim 104-hectares (257 acres) of prime land and coastline in the southwest corner of Qatar for the introduction of an outstanding new resort destination.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Curio – A Collection by Hilton Individuality. It's what unifies the hotels in Curio – A Collection by Hilton™. These hotels exude authenticity. They capture you. Each with a distinct character and a personality you can't duplicate.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.