- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Video News
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. Since 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been offering business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value.
The hotels, tour operators, and cruise lines that are transforming the world through travel.
Hilton is extending its footprint in South Africa, with management taking over Pezula Resort and a spa in Knysna and also opening 2 hotels in Windhoek and Cape Town. ABN’s Alishia Seckam speaks with Chris Nassetta, Global CEO & President of Hilton Worldwide, to discuss this and more.
Chris Nassetta, CEO of Hilton Worldwide, reveals his views on the business environment.
This session draws on the wide range of perspectives and experiences of five young people from around the world who offer their responses to the discussions that have taken place over the course of the day. What important issues do they think were ignored or brushed over? What issues do they believe should be at the top of the global youth agenda? And what do they think young people can do, as grass-roots organizers, young professionals, teachers, elected officials, or simply engaged citizens, to expand opportunities in their communities? Panelists will also offer their ideas on how young people can most effectively and creatively work with government, the private sector and civil society to realize their goals.
Hilton Worldwide CEO Christopher J. Nassetta appeared on CNBC Asia’s Squawk Box on Tuesday.
Christopher J. Nassetta offered a bright outlook for 2012 during this interview with CNBC's Squawk Box. Among the topics covered, he said the company "expects to finish 2012 with a strong year" and that "fundamentals are good." He also mentioned that Hilton Worldwide is "the fastest-growing of the major global brands" since "over the last four years… our system grew by almost 30 percent."
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.