- About Hilton Worldwide
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Contact Us
- Technology News
Hilton Worldwide has named Bill Murphy as its new chief information officer.
For more than 16 years, Hospitality Technology has been a part of hotel innovation dialogue. We covered the rise of wireless, the Web 2.0 boom, and the downfall of the in-room telephone. They were exciting times, but pale in comparison to the current pace of change.
IDG's Computerworld magazine has named Rob Webb, Chief Information Officer for Hilton Worldwide, to its "Premier 100 IT Leaders for 2012."
Recognizing the opportunity for partnership and the need to focus more on its core hotel businesses, Hilton Worldwide created the Innovation Collaborative, working with top global technology companies. Hilton Worldwide CIO Robert Webb says that under the program, Hilton’s IT partners have implemented systems development best practices, leveraged extensive R&D efforts and delivered next-generation technology solutions.
Let’s circle back later. Is that plan fully baked? This team has great synergy! Hilton Garden Inn today launched BizWords, a new interactive iPhone/iPad app, to help business travelers decode and navigate the business speak that has become so common in the workplace. The free app will also serve as a professional social network and a practical tool for on-the-go business travelers.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home�.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.