- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Corporate Responsibility News
Corporate Responsibility News
Hilton Worldwide today announced it is awarding more than $150,000 to 62 Hilton Worldwide properties and community organizations around the world as part of the Travel with Purpose Action Grant program. The grants are intended to support the development of local solutions and strengthen the quality of life in the communities Hilton Worldwide hotels and corporate offices serve.
Today the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) and International Youth Foundation (IYF), with support from Hilton Worldwide, released a groundbreaking tool, The Global Youth Wellbeing Index, that examines the quality of life for youth in 30 countries. The Index assesses youth wellbeing across six interconnected areas: citizen participation, economic opportunity, education, health, information & communications technology and safety and security.
Hilton Worldwide Celebrates Earth Hour and the Power of Living Sustainably with Projects around the World
For the fourth consecutive year, Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) hotels around the world will support the forthcoming celebration of Earth Hour 2014 from 8:30p.m. to 9:30p.m. local time on Saturday, March 29, 2014.
Hilton Worldwide today pledged its commitment to promote equal opportunity for women by signing the CEO Statement of Support for the Women’s Empowerment Principles. The Principles are the result of collaboration between the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) and the United Nations Global Compact and offer guidance on how to empower women in the workplace, marketplace and community.
Today at the 2014 World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting, Hilton Worldwide announced a global commitment that aims to impact at least one million young people by 2019 by helping them to reach their full potential.
In response to Super Typhoon Haiyan that devastated the central islands of the Philippines, Hilton Worldwide has set up a disaster relief matching program for Team Members and Hilton HHonors members to support recovery efforts. Funds donated will support the ongoing provision of immediate relief, including emergency shelter, healthcare, water, sanitation and tracing and restoring family links, and also towards eventual recovery support to the affected population.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.