- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Diversity News
Hilton Worldwide announced today the appointment of William F. Kornegay, Jr., senior vice president, supply management, to the executive committee of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) Board of Directors. In this role, he will help influence the development of Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American suppliers and supplier diversity best practices across NMSDC’s corporate membership of 3,500, including most of America’s largest companies, in support of the organization’s 16,000 certified minority-owned businesses of all sizes.
Hilton Worldwide announced today that it has scored 90 out of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) 2012 Corporate Equality Index, up 30 points from last year.
Hilton Worldwide announced today that it was ranked No. 16 on the HispanicBusiness 2012 Best Companies for Diversity list by HispanicBusiness magazine, up from its No. 26 ranking last year. By sector, Hilton Worldwide scored among the highest in restaurants and resorts.
Hilton Worldwide today announced its inclusion as one of the “50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work For” in LATINA Style Magazine’s annual LATINA Style 50 Report. LATINA Style Magazine’s survey recognized Hilton’s dedication to diverse recruitment and promotion initiatives as well as its recruitment of veterans and military personnel in its report.
A seven-day vacation to Dubai in October 2007 changed Heather Shaw's life.
Hilton Worldwide Inc., seeking to expand the ranks of its investment partners, is finding surprising interest from one group in particular: former professional athletes.
Gay Pride travel season is starting up soon, and hotels are gearing up for it. Hilton Hotels and Resorts is offering a "Stay Hilton, Go Out" package at more than 140 Hilton properties worldwide to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) travelers attending Pride season celebrations.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Curio – A Collection by Hilton Individuality. It's what unifies the hotels in Curio – A Collection by Hilton™. These hotels exude authenticity. They capture you. Each with a distinct character and a personality you can't duplicate.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.