- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Hampton Hotels News
Hampton Hotels News
From the generations-old fight songs to tailgating tips, Hampton Hotels is bringing a football legend, the sports blog community and fans together to make the most of their travels to rival college towns and games as fans enter the most important weekends of the season.
Hampton by Hilton, Hilton Worldwide's global brand of more than 1,900 mid-priced hotels today announced the opening of Hampton by Hilton Volgograd Profsoyuznaya in the South East of Russia. The hotel is the economy brand's latest hotel in Europe and second in Russia, following the recent opening of Hampton by Hilton Voronezh.
Hampton by Hilton today announced the opening of its third hotel in Poland, Hampton by Hilton Gdansk Airport. After entering the Polish market last year, Hampton by Hilton is now operating in Gdansk, Warsaw and Swinoujscie. Hilton Worldwide’s award winning mid-priced brand is recognized by a growing number of guests across Europe for its comfortable accommodation and friendly service.
Hampton Hotels, Hilton Worldwide’s global brand of more than 1,900 mid-priced Hampton Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites and Hampton by Hilton hotels, received the 2013 Women’s Choice Award® by WomenCertified® for America’s Best in Travel. This award designation is based on a national survey of 1,300 female consumers and travel agents who were asked to select the brands they would most highly recommend in a variety of travel categories.
Hilton Garden Inn and Hampton by Hilton, the award-winning Hilton Worldwide brands in their respective upscale and mid-priced segments, have launched their first-ever mobile-optimized international Spanish-language booking websites. The sites are designed to support Spanish-speaking guests around the world as they book hotel stays with Hilton Garden Inn and Hampton by Hilton throughout Latin America and Spain.
Hilton Worldwide has announced the latest addition to its European portfolio, with the opening of Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Airport. In 1963 Conrad Hilton opened his first airport hotel, pioneering the concept and matching accommodation to the growth in air travel. This latest opening brings one of Hilton Worldwide's most successful brands to Warsaw Chopin Airport.
Hampton Hotels, Hilton Worldwide’s global brand of more than 1,900 mid-priced Hampton Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites and Hampton by Hilton hotels, today announced the opening of 27 new hotels between April and June, bringing the total to 49 openings in the first half of 2013. The second quarter marked Hampton’s entry into new global markets including the Netherlands and Romania, as well as a flurry of activity in the Southern region of the United States, with 15 openings there. Hampton expects to add nearly 50 hotels by the end of the year globally.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.