- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Hampton Hotels News
Hampton Hotels News
Hilton Worldwide today announced the signing of an agreement to open eight new Hampton by Hilton properties in Latin America, including four in Peru and four in Chile, making it the biggest development for the brand in the region in recent years. The agreement is a continuation of the partnership between Hilton Worldwide and Colombia-based Metro Hotels, which last week opened Hampton by Hilton Cali, Colombia.
Hampton by Hilton, Hilton Worldwide's global brand of more than 1,900 mid-priced hotels, today announced the official opening of its latest property in Poland, the 300-guestroom Hampton by Hilton Warsaw City Centre. Last year, the hotel was the first in Warsaw to receive the prestigious LEED Gold Certification, in recognition for its eco-friendly construction and energy efficiency.
Sieć Hampton by Hilton, jedna z globalnych marek Hilton Worldwide skupiająca ponad 1900 hoteli z kategorii ekonomicznej, poinformowała oficjalnie o otwarciu najnowszego obiektu w Polsce - hotelu Hampton by Hilton Warsaw City Centre, oferującego miejsca w 300 pokojach. W zeszłym roku hotel ten jako pierwszy w Warszawie otrzymał prestiżowy, złoty certyfikat LEED, będący wyrazem uznania dla jego energooszczędności i przyjaznej dla środowiska konstrukcji.
Hampton Hotels, Hilton Worldwide’s global brand of more than 1,900 mid-priced Hampton Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites, and Hampton by Hilton hotels, today announced the official opening of its newest property, the 105-room Hampton Inn & Suites Coconut Creek, located at 5740 North State Road 7, in Coconut Creek. The hotel is managed by Morlin Hospitality Management, LLC.
Survey Reveals Americans Spend an Average of Eight Hours Doing Activities that Keep Them from Enjoying Their Weekends
The weekend is designed to provide a break from the work week, but nearly two in three Americans (63% percent) do not get to do what they want on the weekend, according to a national survey released today by Hampton Hotels*. To help travelers get back to enjoying their weekends, Hampton Hotels today launched its Embrace Your Weekend Self campaign, which includes partnerships with Travelista TV’s Teri Johnson and BuzzFeed to help travelers identify and embrace their weekend identities.
The weekend is designed to provide a break from the work week, but that isn't happening for most people these days.
Hilton Worldwide today announces the start of its “Summer Sale” offering travelers up to 33% savings on weekday and weekend stays across the Middle East & Africa when booked before September 30, 2014.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Curio – A Collection by Hilton Individuality. It's what unifies the hotels in Curio – A Collection by Hilton™. These hotels exude authenticity. They capture you. Each with a distinct character and a personality you can't duplicate.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.