- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Americas News
Christopher J. Nassetta responds to President Obama's Travel and Tourism Plan
These photographs are registered under copyright and are only to be used with authorization from Hilton Worldwide. Changing of the material through photo composting to through other electronic means is strictly prohibited. These photos are to be used associated with editorial material about Hilton Worldwide. Each photo can be used for up to 90 days after download from this site. Usage of the photos for other means requires prior written approval. For use in media publications, please use "(c) 2014 Hilton Worldwide". The usage is free of charge if not noted otherwise. By downloading this photo, you agree to these terms.
Christopher J. Nassetta, President and CEO, Hilton Worldwide, issued the following statement today in response to President Obama's announcement of several new initiatives to increase travel and tourism in the United States:
"After President Obama's speech today, we are encouraged to see significant progress being made on welcoming more visitors to the United States in a responsible and secure way. The potential exists to begin adding hundreds of billions of dollars to the economy and creating more than one million U.S.-based jobs in the next decade. This is a stimulus that everyone can agree on, regardless of political affiliation, and doesn't cost the taxpayer a dime since the expenses are offset by visa application fees and other charges. We look forward to continuing to work together as an industry and a nation on this critical issue."
To learn more about President Obama's plan, please visit: http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/01/19/we-can-t-wait-president-obama-takes-actions-increase-travel-and-tourism-.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.