- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Global/Corporate News
4 Hoteliers: Hilton Worldwide Plans 500 New Restaurants Globally in Three Years
HiltonRestaurantConcepts.com Creates Partnership Opportunities for Restaurateurs
These photographs are registered under copyright and are only to be used with authorization from Hilton Worldwide. Changing of the material through photo composting to through other electronic means is strictly prohibited. These photos are to be used associated with editorial material about Hilton Worldwide. Each photo can be used for up to 90 days after download from this site. Usage of the photos for other means requires prior written approval. For use in media publications, please use "(c) 2014 Hilton Worldwide". The usage is free of charge if not noted otherwise. By downloading this photo, you agree to these terms.
MCLEAN, Va. - Hilton Worldwide announced today plans to have 500 new restaurants globally in three years. In support of this goal, and after the successful launch of Hilton Worldwide's internal website, hiltonrestaurantconcepts.com, an external version of the site is available now, under the same domain name, to help partner with approved restaurateurs in bringing their concepts into our hotels.
Since its launch internally, the website has secured nearly 900 registered hotel owners, interested in identifying new hotel restaurant concepts, resulting in more than 700 visits from 44 countries. Additionally, it has generated such successes as the pairing of the Washington Hilton with one of the first East Coast introductions of Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and the development of Hilton McLean's award-winning original food and beverage concept, Härth.
"Our goal is to provide our hotels with great concepts that are unique to their regions and offer menu options that will appeal to their repeat customer base," said Beth Scott, vice president, food and beverage concepts, Hilton Worldwide. "It's also a great opportunity for restaurateurs interested in growing their brand."
Restaurateurs who visit www.hiltonrestaurantconcepts.com will be asked to input concept details -- menu offerings, design elements and price points -- to be considered for inclusion in the website. Upon acceptance, the concept will be loaded for hotel owners' review and potential hotel match opportunities.
The site currently offers original F&B concepts created by Hilton Worldwide and existing concepts such as BGR - The Burger Joint, based in Bethesda, Md.; The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® and Ruth's Chris Steak House to name a few. Additionally, there are more than 80 deals at various stages of a partnership. The website is expected to have 50 additional concepts available for hoteliers to choose from by year-end.
For more information about Hilton Worldwide, visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Curio – A Collection by Hilton Individuality. It's what unifies the hotels in Curio – A Collection by Hilton™. These hotels exude authenticity. They capture you. Each with a distinct character and a personality you can't duplicate.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.