- About Hilton Worldwide
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Contact Us
- Global/Corporate News
Global Week of Service - November 12 Recap
These photographs are registered under copyright and are only to be used with authorization from Hilton Worldwide. Changing of the material through photo composting to through other electronic means is strictly prohibited. These photos are to be used associated with editorial material about Hilton Worldwide. Each photo can be used for up to 90 days after download from this site. Usage of the photos for other means requires prior written approval. For use in media publications, please use "(c) 2013 Hilton Worldwide". The usage is free of charge if not noted otherwise. By downloading this photo, you agree to these terms.
MCLEAN, Va. - Today marked the official kick off of the inaugural Hilton Worldwide Global Week of Service as Christopher J. Nassetta, president and chief executive officer, Hilton Worldwide and more than 100 Team Members from the Global Headquarters in McLean, VA served children and families at the ACCA Child Development Center in Fairfax, VA. Team Members spent the morning installing a hanging system for showcasing art from students, building sturdy storage closets for the classrooms, beautifying classrooms and the outside playground - all to help make the center a safer and more productive learning environment. This service project is the first of more than 300 global projects scheduled throughout the week as Team Members demonstrate their commitment to Travel with Purpose. Visit www.hiltonworldwide.com/serve to learn more about the service projects and follow @HiltonWorldwide on Twitter for the latest updates throughout the week.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home�.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.