- Book a room
Hilton Worldwide Launches "Early Bird" Meetings Promotion
Event planners can save up to 20 percent off the cost of booking at Hilton.com/earlybird
LONDON - Hilton Worldwide, a leading global hospitality company, has launched the Early Bird meetings promotion offering event planners the opportunity to secure up to 20 percent off the price of their next meeting or event. The special offer is available for bookings made up until 28th February 2013, at participating Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Hampton by Hilton Hotels, DoubleTree by Hilton and Hilton Garden Inn properties across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
With the offer, event planners will receive a 20 percent discount for bookings made up to six months in advance or a 10 percent discount for bookings made between one and six months in advance.
"We have designed this offer to help event planners who are looking to book a conference, meeting or event during the festive period and beyond," said Jeff Diskin, executive vice president, Hilton Worldwide. "The wide range of properties involved in the promotion ensures there is a a function room or event space to suit every budget and need."
Over 250 hotels are participating in the Early Bird meetings promotion across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, including:
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel, UK - Set against the backdrop of one of London's best known historical landmarks, Hilton Tower Bridge is a modern hotel with a striking exterior. With stylish, elegantly-furnished guest rooms and a fully equipped fitness suite, this hotel in London is the perfect base from which to explore many of London's attractions. Dine on tasty British classics at The Larder restaurant, specialising in traditional English puddings, or entertain clients in the fashionable Ruba bar.
- Hilton Cape Town City Centre, South Africa - Set at the foot of the majestic table mountain, the Hilton Cape Town City Centre is just 20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport. This central hotel is close to many shops and businesses, the wine district, a variety of beaches and the National Parliament.
- The Caledonian, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, UK - 'The Caley', as it is affectionately known among Edinburgh locals, has embodied the very best in Scottish hospitality for over a hundred years. Situated at the west end of Princes Street, this former Victorian railway hotel nestles in the shadow of the historic Edinburgh Castle, just two minutes' walk from the designer stores and fashionable bars of George Street.
- Conrad Cairo, Egypt - Overlooking the River Nile, the luxury business hotel has 617 spacious guestrooms, is located in the heart of Cairo and only 30 minutes from the Sphinx and Pyramids. With its central downtown location, guests are within a short walking distance from many shops, museums, business addresses, restaurants, entertainment outlets and sightseeing attractions. The five-star hotel is for travelers seeking world-class accommodation in the heart of the city.
- Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel, Paris, France - The modern Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport hotel is just five minutes by free shuttle from the airport and only 30 minutes from the centre of Paris. The hotel offers 24 meeting rooms, perfect for business meetings and events and à la carte dining at the Les Aviateurs restaurant.
- Hilton Garden Inn Venice, Italy - The Hilton Garden Inn Venice is located between Venice City Centre and Marco Polo Airport, offering a shuttle service to the airport and nearby train station. Perfect for business meetings, the hotel features 92 square meters of flexible meeting space with full AV capabilities and a 24-hour business centre.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Istanbul Avcilar, Turkey - The hotel is located in the trade and business district on the European side of Istanbul, just a 15-minute drive from the Atatürk International Airport, and offers a complimentary shuttle bus to and from the airport. The hotel offers a choice of 15 meeting rooms, with a capacity of up to 600 people.
For further details and full terms & conditions, see www.hilton.com/earlybird.