- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Global/Corporate News
Kathryn Beiser Joins Hilton Worldwide as Executive Vice President of Corporate Communications
These photographs are registered under copyright and are only to be used with authorization from Hilton Worldwide. Changing of the material through photo composting to through other electronic means is strictly prohibited. These photos are to be used associated with editorial material about Hilton Worldwide. Each photo can be used for up to 90 days after download from this site. Usage of the photos for other means requires prior written approval. For use in media publications, please use "(c) 2013 Hilton Worldwide". The usage is free of charge if not noted otherwise. By downloading this photo, you agree to these terms.
MCLEAN, Va. - Hilton Worldwide today announced the appointment of Kathryn Beiser as executive vice president of corporate communications. Beginning on December 3, she will oversee external and internal communications and corporate responsibility globally. She will report to Hilton Worldwide's president and chief executive officer, Christopher J. Nassetta, and join the company's executive committee.
Beiser joins Hilton Worldwide from Discover Financial Services, a direct banking and payment services company with one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services, where she was vice president of corporate communications. Prior to joining Discover in 2006, Beiser spent 20 years working at some of the world's leading public relations agencies, including Burson-Marsteller, GolinHarris and Hill and Knowlton. Beiser will be based at Hilton Worldwide's global headquarters in McLean, Va.
"As the world's fastest growing major hotel company, Hilton Worldwide has an outstanding story to tell and many successes to communicate, and Kathy is exactly the right leader to ensure those messages are delivered strategically and effectively," said Nassetta. "We conducted an extensive search for this position, and Kathy emerged as an exceptional candidate with a great range of professional experiences in her background. We're thrilled to welcome her to the team."
About Kathryn Beiser
Most recently, Beiser served as vice president of corporate communications for Discover Financial Services. In this role, she was responsible for internal and external communications, executive communications, issues management, corporate responsibility and reputation strategy. She was also a member of the company's management committee and diversity and inclusion advisory board.
Previously, Beiser was a managing director of Burson-Marsteller's corporate practice, where she was responsible for agency business development and served as a senior communications counselor to a number of companies across a broad range of industries. For eight years, Beiser ran one of the firm's largest accounts worldwide.
Beiser holds a B.A. in Political Science from Northwestern University and an M.S. in Journalism from the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern. Additionally, she is a Trustee of the Institute for Public Relations and a member of The Seminar and The Arthur W. Page Society.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.