- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
News By Region
Hilton Worldwide today announced the signing of a management agreement with CAB, S.A. to operate the new build Hilton Garden Inn Port-au-Prince Louverture Airport. Scheduled to open in 2016, this new Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Haiti will introduce the Hilton Garden Inn brand to the Caribbean and debut the company's first hotel in Haiti.
世界的なホテルブランドであるヒルトン・ワールドワイドは、2014年4月から12月末までの約9ヵ月間にわたり、新しいホテルの楽しみ方を提案するプレミアム・レジャー・キャンペーン “Play! Hilton”を実施致します。
Hilton Worldwide is increasing its presence in Poland with the signing of its first hotel in the regional city of Jelenia Góra. The three story, 118-guestroom hotel is due to open later this year under its Hampton by Hilton brand, joining 17 Hilton Worldwide hotels currently operating or under development in Poland.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.