Hilton Garden Inn Community Relations
You Can Count On Us
Hilton Garden Inn's You Can Count On Us platform is dedicated to nourishing and nurturing communities on their road to success, every day and in times of pressing need. Hilton Garden Inn, along with Hilton Worldwide, is comitted to upholding founder Conrad Hilton's mission of "filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality." See how Hilton Garden Inn team members are making an impact in your community!
- The Call to Help West, Texas
- Hilton Garden Inn Rebuilds Staten Island Park Six Months After Hurricane Sandy
- Hilton Garden Inn JFK Airport Team Members Participate in Annual JFK Runway Run
- Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge Celebrates Earth Day at Township Farm
Global Week of Service
Hilton Worldwide's first Global Week of Service will be held November 11-18. All Hilton Worldwide team members are encouraged to come together and serve their communities during this inaugural volunteer event. Global Week of Service is an expression of the company's vision to "fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality," and build on Conrad Hilton's legacy of serving others.
Participating in Global Week of Service gives employees the opportunity to extend their spirit of hospitality to individuals and communities beyond the hotel walls. Check out the volunteer events from this year's Global Week of Service.
- Hilton Garden Inn Team Members Help Neighbors in Staten Island
- HGI team members volunteer at The Cleveland Foodbank
- Hilton Garden Inn lends a hand to Second Harvest Food Bank of Jacksonville
- Hilton Garden Inn volunteers lend a hand in Raleigh, N.C.
- New York Hilton Garden Inn Team Members Volunteer During Hilton Worldwide's Global Week of Service
- HGI team members help Community Food Bank of New Jersey Hillside during Global Week of Service
- HGI team members volunteer at the Northern Illinois Food Bank
- HGI team members volunteer at the Second Harvest Food Bank in Riverside, CA
- Hilton Garden Inn volunteers joined New Openings Manager Wendy Rosales at the Oregon Food Bank
- HGI team members joined BPS Director Jim Lorenzen at the Roadrunner Food Bank in Albuquerque
- HGI team members build relief kits for the American Red Cross
- HGI team members from Charlotte worked with the Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina