- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Community Relations
Hilton Garden Inn Community Relations
You Can Count On Us
Hilton Garden Inn's You Can Count On Us platform is dedicated to nourishing and nurturing communities on their road to success, every day and in times of pressing need. Hilton Garden Inn, along with Hilton Worldwide, is comitted to upholding founder Conrad Hilton's mission of "filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality." See how Hilton Garden Inn team members are making an impact in your community!
- The Call to Help West, Texas
- Hilton Garden Inn Rebuilds Staten Island Park Six Months After Hurricane Sandy
- Hilton Garden Inn JFK Airport Team Members Participate in Annual JFK Runway Run
- Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge Celebrates Earth Day at Township Farm
Global Week of Service
Hilton Worldwide's first Global Week of Service will be held November 11-18. All Hilton Worldwide team members are encouraged to come together and serve their communities during this inaugural volunteer event. Global Week of Service is an expression of the company's vision to "fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality," and build on Conrad Hilton's legacy of serving others.
Participating in Global Week of Service gives employees the opportunity to extend their spirit of hospitality to individuals and communities beyond the hotel walls. Check out the volunteer events from this year's Global Week of Service.
- Hilton Garden Inn Team Members Help Neighbors in Staten Island
- HGI team members volunteer at The Cleveland Foodbank
- Hilton Garden Inn lends a hand to Second Harvest Food Bank of Jacksonville
- Hilton Garden Inn volunteers lend a hand in Raleigh, N.C.
- New York Hilton Garden Inn Team Members Volunteer During Hilton Worldwide's Global Week of Service
- HGI team members help Community Food Bank of New Jersey Hillside during Global Week of Service
- HGI team members volunteer at the Northern Illinois Food Bank
- HGI team members volunteer at the Second Harvest Food Bank in Riverside, CA
- Hilton Garden Inn volunteers joined New Openings Manager Wendy Rosales at the Oregon Food Bank
- HGI team members joined BPS Director Jim Lorenzen at the Roadrunner Food Bank in Albuquerque
- HGI team members build relief kits for the American Red Cross
- HGI team members from Charlotte worked with the Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Curio – A Collection by Hilton Individuality. It's what unifies the hotels in Curio – A Collection by Hilton™. These hotels exude authenticity. They capture you. Each with a distinct character and a personality you can't duplicate.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.