- About Hilton Worldwide
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Contact Us
- DoubleTree DTourist
DoubleTree by Hilton Announces “DTour of a Lifetime” Contest Winners for Unprecedented Travel Experiences across Six ContinentsWinning “DTourists” Will Document Trips on User-Generated Travel Community DTour
DoubleTree by Hilton announced today the six lucky 'DTourists' who won incredible travel opportunities to the six continents where DoubleTree by Hilton hotels are located through the full-service brand's DTour of a Lifetime competition, the first custom contest held on YouTube by a hotel brand. [Read Full Article]
Adventure-Seeking Visiting Europe as one of Six Winners of DoubleTree by Hilton's DTour of a Lifetime Competition
DoubleTree by Hilton Sending Six Winning 'DTourists' on Worldwide Adventures to be Documented on User-Generated Travel Community Called DTour.
Chicago local Jenn Winter will be traveling to Europe as part of the trip she received as a winner or "DTourist" of DoubleTree by Hilton's DTour of a Lifetime competition-a search for six people ready for the adventures of a lifetime. [Read Full Article]
Plan Your Own DTour Adventure
Julia Dimon, DTour spokesperson, self-proclaimed "travel junkie" and TV host, explains how you can use DTour to plan your next trip.
Meet the DTourists
|Jenn Winter, Chicago, IL
Destination: Europe, September-October in 2013Not afraid to get lost on a daily basis, spontaneity and a great sense of direction has led Jenn around the world. Keeping her wits about her, Jenn has navigated through cities Learn More
Destination: North America, October in 2013
Born to travel with the spirit of a true adventurer, Virginia would hop from country to country for the rest of her life if she could - from the looks of her travel resume, you'd think that's exactly Learn More
Destination: Africa & Middle East, November-December in 2013For Jenny, there is nowhere too typical, too outrageous, too hot or too cold to travel to. From a tranquil walk around the Taj Mahal to a nine-month trek across Asia to a hectic but Learn More
Destination: Australia, January-February in 2014Native to Arlington, VA, Loren has gone wherever the wind has taken him, through 41 U.S. states and territories and beyond. He prefers to let his instincts guide him through cities, where the details determine themselves. Learn More
Destination: Asia, March-April in 2014Socially-connected could be the best way to describe MJ as she always makes a point to learn local cultures, languages and societal ways on her travels. Through her blog, Chicagonista.com, and Twitter handle, @MJTam Learn More
Destination: Central & South America, May-June in 2014A true traveler among travelers, Megan has journeyed to over 30 countries. Far from being characterized as a tourist, Megan is an expert assimilator Learn More
Watch the Google Hangout Announcement of Our DTourists
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home�.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.