- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Quick Facts
Hilton Garden Inn is an award-winning, mid-scale hotel brand meeting the needs of today's value-conscious travelers.
Launched in 1996, Hilton Garden provides guests with an atmosphere to discover, connect and breathe with its inviting social spaces and high-end amenities. Each hotel is beautifully landscaped and has distinguishing features including a glass-walled pavilion. There are currently more than 580 Hilton Garden Inn hotels open in 19 countries including the United States, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Germany, India, Russia, the United Kingdom and, most recently, China. Global expansion will continue with new hotels in Turkey and Chile.
- Value conscious business travelers
- Leisure travelers
Hotel room rates vary based on the particular market where each Hilton Garden Inn hotel is located.
Ranges from 80 to 369 guestrooms. Most offer 125-175 rooms.
- Signature glass-walled structure that contains the reception and public areas of Hilton Garden Inn
- Front desk reception
- Pavilion Pantry is open 24 hours and features a complete selection of salty snacks, sweet treats, cold beverages and freshly prepared frozen and microwaveable packaged items.
- Garden Grille and Bar® offers cooked-to-order breakfast, cocktails* and evening room service (most locations)
- Sitting area with a big-screen television and fireplace (most locations)
- Outdoor patio (most locations)
- A 24-hour business center with Printer On remote printing
- One or more meeting rooms, depending on local needs
- Swimming pool (indoor or outdoor, depending on local climate)
- State-of-the-art center
- On-site laundry facility
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Serta Suite Dreams mattress and custom bedding
- Spacious work desk with ergonomic desk chair
- Flat screen high-definition television
- Innovative Hilton Garden Inn clock
- Oversized and clutter-free work desk
- Adjustable lighting
- Keurig coffee maker and complimentary coffee
- Microwave oven
- Sitting area with easy chair and ottoman
- Electronic locks and fire safety system
To find out more about Hilton Garden Inn locations or to make reservations and find your next getaway, please visit our website at www.HGI.com or call 1-877-STAY-HGI.
*Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Curio – A Collection by Hilton Individuality. It's what unifies the hotels in Curio – A Collection by Hilton™. These hotels exude authenticity. They capture you. Each with a distinct character and a personality you can't duplicate.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.